900 North Happy Valley Road, Nampa, ID
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
Join an organization that values you! Cascadia of Nampa is a brand new state of the art 99 bed transitional care building. We will focus on treating the entire community focusing on short term rehabilitation and long term care. We want to be a FORCE FOR GOOD in our community and can only do that with great employees. Our goal is to create an employee centric culture that encompasses our values and is long-lasting and meaningful.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- New Grads Welcome, current RN license in the state of Idaho.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment